Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Summer

Well, I finally remembered my blogspot password and have a sudden ounce of inspiration to make a post. Since last time I have finished the work on Alley Dog (as our movie is now titled), graduated with a BFA and some nice awards, and married a tall, dark, handsome man named Matt Zimmerman. Now I am deep into summer, working on my portfolio, working to get Alley Dog its own website and original music, and playing WoW.

Just to demonstrate how far the WoW playing has gone I have included the following screenshot:
























This is my lvl 80 human paladin fishing in Ogrimmar for the achievement of catching "Old Crafty". He is wearing the "crochet set" to make it clear that he is there for fishing only, lessening the number of times he got killed by other players. I should have known it would come to this.

P.S. he got "Old Crafty"


No comments:

Post a Comment